Tuesday, September 1, 2015

How do I get a copy of a police/accident report?

There are three ways to get a copy of the report:
  1. Go online to GetCrashReports.com
  2. Mail your request along with a self-addressed envelope and a $10 payment to the Sheriff's Office at 301 Park Street in Rockland, ME 04841, or
  3. Come in person to the Sheriff's Office, also at 301 Park Street (the Knox County Public Safety Building).

No comments:

Post a Comment