Thursday, March 10, 2016

Some Frequently Asked Questions (Just in case you were wondering...)

How do I get a copy of a police or accident report?
You may go online to or mail your request, along with a payment of $10 and a self addressed stamped envelope, or come in to our office located within the Knox County Public Safety Building at 301 Park Street,  Rockland, Maine.

Where do I pick up a job application?
Applications for positions with the KCSO are available at the Knox County Administration Office located on the ground floor of the Knox County Court House, 62 Union St, Rockland, Maine 04841.  They are also available to be downloaded directly from the Knox County website: Completed applications should be turned into the County Administration Office and have any relevant certificates attached to it. You may also attach a copy of your resume.

Can I meet the Duck of Justice?

Sorry. He works for Bangor PD.

No comments:

Post a Comment